In the area of welfare the Medacta for Life Foundation is active in a number of charitable and socially proactive projects, mainly based in the local area.
- ATFA Ticino Association of Foster Families (child protection, shelter and foster homes for children in difficulty)
- ASPI Swiss Italian foundation for the help, support and protection of children
- Burot CSP Scout branch: funding for the building of the new “beavers” headquarters
- Chiasso Fire Brigade: funds to help the population affected by the Abruzzo earthquake
- Castel San Pietro Church Hall: funding for the realization of a concert
- UNICEF Ticino: Child support, funds for the “first 1000 days of life” project
- Maternity House/Ticino Safe Birth Association (ANBT): Birth and Postnatal assistance
- Federal Gymnastics Association of Chiasso: funding for the 33rd edition of the “Arturo Gander Memorial” (Artistic Gymnastics International competition).
- Swiss Child Mission Foundation: shelter, assistance, food hygene, child education and youth job training