A few weeks ago the Italian Ambassador to Congo, Luca Attanasio, passed away. He also worked in Bern for several years.
As well as being a dear friend of one of our educators at the My Baby nursery his story has close relevance for us as he left behind three year old twins and a daughter aged four and was very active in charity work dedicating himself above all to childhood and the challenges in this area in underprivileged countries.
Along with his wife Zakia Seddiki he created the Mama Sofia Association www.mamasofia.org that gives aid above all to the street children of Congo.
At Easter the Medacta for Life foundation would like to show sympathy for the family and support their association with a charitable initiative: in your children’s sections you will find small Easter Colomba dove cakes prepared by our Chefs Nicola and Mattero that you can order via mail from your Manager.
- MY BABY Nursery: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MY KID Primary School and MY CHILD Pre School: email@example.com
The Colomba dove cakes are symbolic, a gesture to let the family know that following an ideal of peace generates good deeds.
Donations can be made:
- to the Medacta For Life foundation that will act as a go between (tax deductible for Swiss residents) – CHF IBAN: CH 22 0866 7007 2547 1100 2 – Ref. “Mama Sofia”
- in cash in the “money boxes“ at the Management office of the My Baby nursery and at the administration office in My Kid ( without a receipt ).
- directly to the Mama Sofia Association by IBAN bank transfer (tax deductable for Italian residents)